Weekend Links

Friday, January 17, 2014


Happy Friday! Can you believe it's here already? This week seemed like it flew by even more quickly than most. That is probably because last weekend was such a whirlwind. As a birthday surprise for Gavin we took off to the big city for the weekend, visited the lego store, stayed in a hotel and took him to their amazing new science centre. It was definitely a wonderful alternative to more toys. This weekend we have his birthday party! Let's not talk about how old is turning yet, ok? I have another week until I really have to face the facts. ;)
Here are some fun links from around the web this week...

If google was a guy.

This article had me thinking.

Could you live with just two hundred things?

A good song recorded in the bathroom of a bar I used to frequent in Regina.

Made me laugh.

I'm pretty sure Gavin thinks this is the kind of birthday party he will be getting, but I think it's going to make last year look impressive. I hope he won't mind!

Some seriously fun ideas for kids.

I think my house could use a kid-friendly diet cleanse.

Your kids on books.

Loving this pretty hair cut.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 wonderful comments:

Alex @ telltaleblog.com said...

Oh.my.god. That video was beyond funny. I hadn't seen it before and I burst out laughing at the end. So good.
I'm new to your blog and I love it :)