2013 Review, part 2

Friday, December 27, 2013

This year was a really slow year for me on the blog, but big for living. I feel like we did so much this year and the months went by far faster than I knew possible. So I wanted to do a little review in photos and in the 6 days left in the year, I'll do two months every day. 

We got home from Hawaii at the end of February and so in March we did what anyone does after a big trip - not much. We got back to normal life and took it easy. School picked up for me and I can see in the photos from the month there was a lot of ordinary life, and I love that. Pictures of those simple moments are just as beautiful as any we took on vacation.








April was a lot of the same. We did Easter, Mason had his birthday, and I spent most of the month scrambling to complete every last bit of my thesis. I definitely did not think that I would be missing school when I was in the middle of that madness, but I do now. The late morning donut dates with Gavin, the flexibility of a school schedule, those things I miss for sure. The stress, not so much.












0 wonderful comments: