2013 Review, part 1

Thursday, December 26, 2013

This year was a really slow year for me on the blog, but big for living. I feel like we did so much this year and the months went by far faster than I knew possible. So I wanted to do a little review in photos and since there are 6 days left in the year, I'll do two months every day.

January was the first month of my last semester of school and is the month of Gavin's birthday. We had his very first birthday party this year which was fun (and exhausting) and I remember the usual, "how did he get this old?!" feeling, but now he looks so small in the photos.






February obviously stands out this year because we went to Hawaii. It was also the month I first met by best friend's baby boy, Charlie. The photos of him & Gavin are just too sweet. But then there was Hawaii, I still don't know what to say about it, it was just a dream and it was so special to share with my dad & step-mom.









0 wonderful comments: