Recipe for Bathtub Fun

Monday, March 19, 2012

Gavin inspired this idea the other day when we were playing with some glowsticks and he decided that he should get them wet. When he came running out of the bathroom after rinsing them under the tap, I was about to ask him why he thought that was a good idea and then I had an 'ah-ha' moment. So what's the recipe for bathtub fun?



I know it's hard to tell what's going on in the last photo since it was taken in the dark, so I can help out a little. The glowsticks (especially the yellow-green ones) light up the bubbles when you put them under the water. We had a lot of fun swooshing them around under the bubbles and placing them nearer and farther from the surface to see what the effect was!


Please note that even though it looks like it in the last photo, we didn't break the glowsticks and release the liquid into the water! I wouldn't want to expose Gavin's skin to whatever that weird stuff is!

0 wonderful comments: