A Quick Project and a Crazy Blogger

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Good Morning!

I did this little project Thursday night and I'm really pleased with it. I'm sure we've all seen this before, but I finally gave it a try. It's fabric wall art. The pattern of the fabric (and it's size) made it perfect for this project. While I love this fabric, it isn't really ideal for clothes because the pattern is just so large. But stretched over this 40x24 inch canvas frame, it looks great. (pardon the photo, I took it at night)


It worked out really well because this frame has been around forever and now I have finally used it. Also, it is now hanging in our spare room which is the "activity room". One half (I think a little more than half) is Mason's side with his music equipment and the other side is mine. He has a bunch of crazy stuff all over the place, so having some tidy wall art really calms my side down. I'll show you the whole room someday...

Oh, and the reason why I am a crazy blogger is... I just became an auntie last night! I have a new little nephew who I get to meet sometime today. I spent all of yesterday glued to my cell phone waiting for updates, and I just cannot wait to meet the little man!

AND check back tomorrow for a sweet project I completed yesterday that was over a year in the making!