On the Move Wednesday

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Morning!

Well, we're on the move again. Back to the old apartment. It's crazy to think that the next time I'll be with my family, I'll be an auntie! That's just too exciting!

Since it's a travelling day, you're getting filler. Sorry! Here's some Etsy picks for fall...

I love these leg warmers. I've never really worn leg warmers, but I think these are really cute.

Faux Boot Legwarmers by LeshasWorkshop ($49.50)

This skirt looks cute and cuddly. It might also look good with the legwarmers!
Felted Wool Skirt by sandmaiden ($90)

How about this sexy, but totally comfy looking wrap sweater to top it all off?
Wrap Sweatshirt Top in Grape by Lirola ($69.00)

I'm getting excited for fall already! Sorry for the filler stuff, I'll hopefully be back into things tomorrow.
:)

0 wonderful comments: