Tuesday Already?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow! Where has the time gone?

I'm back at home again visiting family and friends. We're all having a blast here and I've been pretty busy (even if that is busy sleeping, like yesterday) so I've been almost 100% offline for two days. Crazy! I went to my cousin's 'baby shower' yesterday, and my cookies were a hit! It was tons of fun watching my little guy play with his second cousin who is a year older, as well. It is just too cute to see how little kids relate to one another.

Today we got to see 3 week old puppies and Cookie Crumb got to ride a donkey. Ha! Only in Saskatchewan. BUT since I am here, I'm taking creative time off. My sister and her husband bought me two super books for my birthday & a thank you gift. They are totally inspiring and I really want to get home and try some things out. These are the books, check them out.

This one is obviously amazing. It's Martha, right? Just the reference stuff alone is really great and I would recommend it to anyone.

This book is just really inspiring. It has some unique projects that I plan on making as soon as possible! I'll let you know how it works out once I get into them.
Apparently the author has a blog as well! Find it here.

I'll be back at my other home Wednesday, hopefully diving right in to a new project!

0 wonderful comments: