A Little Less of Me

Monday, September 27, 2010

Good Morning!

I know I've been doing a little worse at the daily posting thing lately, but I forgive myself because of school! I have lots of things on my plate, so it's to be expected. In the next two weeks I have 2 midterms, 1 paper due, my parents visiting us in Lethbridge one weekend, then a trip home for Thanksgiving and the baby shower that I'm organizing the next weekend. That's quite a bit! Not to mention the usual school stuff, which includes at least a couple hundred pages of reading assigned every week and maybe some art assignments in there, too.

Anyways, enough explaining. Yesterday, we spent the whole day in Calgary and had tons of fun. Mason dropped myself and the little guy off at Ikea while he went to the music store. It was the perfect deal, I got my Ikea time (which he can stomach maybe once a year) and he got some serious time at the music store (which Cookie Crumb & I hardly have the patience for).  I bought a bunch of awesome Ikea fabric and he got a new bass amp. Then we checked out the new big mall (CrossIron Mills), which was amazing and took up most of the rest of the day. We then ate supper at Fatburger (I know, how could I even eat at a place called that?) and drove home. Cookie Crumb went all day, from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 with only a tiny snooze (maybe half an hour) in the car. And he was SO GOOD. I'm a really lucky mom! :)


But I didn't have time for blogging. So here's a little look at all the fantastic fabric I bought. I hope to have all sorts of stuff made with it soon!

1 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

Wow, you sound super busy!! But you found some great fabric patterns, so that's a plus! ;)
Love shopping days with the family!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/