I'd Love to Hear From You...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I decided to make this blog about you, the reader. There's two parts to this, so bear with me!

For those of you who have blogs of your own:

I had a little email conversation with Jenn from This Mommy Loves yesterday about ways to get blog traffic and what not. So now it's time for you to talk! What strategies do you use (and find most useful) for getting more traffic (and followers) to your blog?


For everyone:

What do you like to see in a blog? How frequently do you like bloggers to post? What kind of content? Anything else?

I would love to hear from you guys!
(And PS, if you haven't already, check out This Mommy Loves!)

4 wonderful comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks, Erica! Like we talked about yesterday, there is so much to learn, what starts as a hobby and something fun to do on the side can soon consume your life!! We'll get there! For now let's enjoy the ride :-) It was awesome chatting with you yesterday. xo Jenn @ThisMommyLoves

Unknown said...

No idea how to get followers, I have "7" but only 2 of them read it lol

I think content is a huge one, and the way it is written. Some people just seem to have that natural way to get you interested, your blog does that for me! I seriously read it everytime you post!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks for the response, ladies.

I really enjoyed chatting with you as well, Jenn. I think that this whole thing works best when you learn to network with others!

And Kendra, that was a huge compliment! Thanks so much :)

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Kendra, I just went to check out your blog and I tried to leave a comment, but couldn't. It would let me type into the box, but when the word verification came up, there was nowhere to type the word into. Just thought I should try to let you know!