For the Boy

Monday, September 6, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I don't have any new content, except a little celebration of the boy. The boy being my beautiful little nephew (and his fantastic parents)! I was fortunate enough to be able to fly to Regina for two days to see him and I feel so lucky. It's my first time as an auntie and I have totally fallen in love with the little man, he is so perfect. It's so sweet to see my sister and her husband as parents as well. (And somehow my sister still looks ridiculously beautiful with no make-up, little sleep and after just having a baby. How does she do it?)

So welcome to the world, little guy! I can't wait to get to know him. He and Cookie Crumb are only 19 months apart in age as well, so that will provide lots of fun in the future.

Congratulations, Tara and Jacob. You made one super little boy!
(Proud auntie!)

0 wonderful comments: