Back to School

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Morning!

Can you believe it, tomorrow I go back to school! Everyone else must be back in school by now, too. It never ceases to amaze me how fast time goes by, especially in the summer. I hope that I can keep the creative flow going and keep posting daily, but it might not always happen. I want to give this semester my full effort because I've always been a bit of a slacker and known that I just don't try my best. I still do very well this way, but why not get the most out of myself, right?

Anyways, today I finished up a little addition to Cookie Crumb's room decor. I made the big, grey cloud rain! Colourful rain, of course. (Obviously inspired by Color Me Katie) Oh, and these two photos might be a little strange because the room has terrible lighting! I had to edit them to make it a little better.


How do you put these little pieces of felt on the wall? Why, with masking tape or painter's tape of course!


2 wonderful comments:

Unknown said...

Such an adorable room!!! I love it!
Great job!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks, Kendra!