School, Baby Shower & So On...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good Morning!

Well, I'm pretty spoiled for my first day of school because I don't start until 1 pm! I finally made up my mind last night to "take it easy" this semester and only take 5 classes. Yes, that is a full class load, but in the Spring I took 6 classes! I was tempted to do it again, but I'll see how much of a difference it makes in my marks. If it's a big difference, I'll go for the higher marks.

Right now I'm in the process of planning a baby shower for my sister. I've had the concept in my head for quite a while now, but I didn't know if the little one would be a boy or girl until last Friday. Now I can go ahead and plan a fun baby shower with a boy theme! Yay! I'm dying to share all of the fun stuff I'm working on, but I want it to be a surprise for my sister and I know she reads my blog. So, everyone will have to wait until after (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe I'll write a little series of posts on it! Now I'm really thinking... :)

Well, I think I've written enough for now. Hopefully I'll get a new project up by this afternoon!

0 wonderful comments: