Just Checking In...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is having a nice sunny Sunday like we are here. I know I have been slacking off on blogging, but it is with good reason, I promise. The first reason is because, as you know, we are moving. So there has been a lot of packing and sorting and what not going on in our house. The other reason is that my body seems to be self-destructing. Since Thursday I have had sore muscles all over my body that have gotten progressively worse. At first it felt like the aches you get with a flu, and I had a fever too. Now, however, it has changed and I feel like I spent the whole day yesterday doing the most intense workout of my entire life. I woke up at about 3 a.m. and it took me about 5 minutes to move from my back to my side. It's very strange and not helpful for packing, moving, or blogging! It is actually difficult to type! Go figure. So any ways, here's some lovely Etsy finds to amuse you for now. Today I found all of the shops using the "Shop Local feature on Etsy. :)

The first pick may be totally out of season, but they caught my eye because they are so cute! These handmade baby boots are absolutely adorable! 

Next is this sweet linen zip clutch that is made from repurposed fabric, with some really cute embroidery.

For the third item I picked these rockin' guitar tags. Any gift would look a little cooler with these. They can also be used for lots of other things, use your imagination.
BarefootCards ($1.75)

That's all for today, folks, my hands are about done with this keyboard!

2 wonderful comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Thanks for taking time to my my story. I hope it blessed you. It still amazes me when I take a step back and remember all that and where I am now. Blessings to you...and thanks for reading my blog.

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog as well! Your blog is a big inspiration :)