Here we go, number two...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Well, I'm back to give this blogging thing another go. I don't have a real plan for this one, so bear with me. It's a beautiful sunny morning and I can hear a crow cawing in the distance. For once it isn't windy, which is great. The last few days all I have heard from outside is howling wind. But that's Lethbridge for you. I'm having a really peaceful morning, the boys (boyfriend & little boy) are both still sleeping and I've been up for almost two hours. Anyways...

I just finished a crazy week at school and another one is about to begin, so I haven't had much time to be crafting lately. It's on my mind all of the time, but I really have to choose homework first right now. But in the spirit of all things crafty, I figured I could share some of my favourite things from Etsy until I get a chance to make some new stuff to show you!
(If you haven't seen my stuff, check it out on my Etsy and Facebook pages)

So here's an old favourite of mine. The seller is located in my home town. And believe me, if I had the money, I would have bought this necklace already.
Labium Pendant by melodyarmstrong

This dress is sold, but it's so amazing! My favourite vintage dress.
The Right Stripes from fabgabs
Find it here, and check out the stuff for sale!

These earrings (and the rest of gemagenta's jewelry) are so unique. I love how original they are.
Medium Earrings QUEZTAL Bird Collection by gemagenta

I hope you all enjoy these for today and hopefully I will be back soon with something of my own to show you!




1 wonderful comments:

Anna K. said...

You do a great job blogging! A little about yourself - a little helping others by promoting - keep it up!