2013 Review, part 6

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This year was a really slow year for me on the blog, but big for living. I feel like we did so much this year and the months went by far faster than I knew possible. So I wanted to do a little review in photos and in the 6 days left in the year, I'll do two months every day. 


In November we had a lot of visitors. Both my mom and Mason's parents came for visits. Other than that, we took it pretty easy, near the end of the month we started all the Christmas preparations like decorating our first Christmas tree and getting our onesie photos done.








 December was all Christmas. Christmas shopping, Gavin's Christmas concert, Christmas at here, Christmas in Regina, and a Christmas baby (my new nephew Noah!). Oh, and there was a hockey game that wasn't Christmas-y, but that was about it. It was a fantastic year for our family and I can't wait for a new one.









Happy New Year!

0 wonderful comments: