A Slump

Thursday, February 7, 2013

That's right folks, it's official, I'm in a full-on creative blog slump. It's just not happening for me right now. I'm in the middle of writing a thesis, prepping for a big family trip, and spending all of my creative energy on making costumes for my son's skating club carnival and sewing class assignments. So this blog may continue to be this bare and inconsistent for a while. I want to sit down and do some rethinking, but right now I just don't have room for that. Please bear with me and still pop by every now and then. I'm thinking that, worst case scenario, I'll be able to really get acire adventures back on its feet in the spring when I'm done school. 

Thanks for reading. :)


1 wonderful comments:

Mom said...

Hopefully you will have time to post some photos of the costumes you are making once they are done. In the meantime, your blog will be missed.