This Girl

Monday, January 28, 2013


I've talked about this girl here before. Stacey has been one of those friends you know will be around forever since a few months after she moved to my hometown, over 10 years ago. We did everything together, got into so much trouble together, fought and made up many times, and she is the only person I could possibly talk to on the phone for 2 1/2 hours with. When we don't see each other for a long time, we just pick up where we left off. 

us, 2005 :)

And last night she became a mom! I'm so, so excited for her family. She is one of those people who was meant to be a mom. She has the biggest heart, more momma-wisdom than a girl who just had her first should, and a fierce love for her family. I just had to write a post about it because I don't know what else to do with myself. It's about all I can do to stop myself from hopping in the car and driving a couple hours to go see her.

0 wonderful comments: