A Shift

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've been doing things a little different around here lately. I thought it was worth leaving a note about. I redid the design of the blog, which you definitely will have noticed if you are a regular here. I also simplified the way I tag posts. While having a million, quite specific tags is an easier way for you to find exactly what you're looking for, I just wasn't into it. So the labels down on the sidebar have changed a lot. 


I've also just been posting about whatever. This blog is not a big-time, money-making blog where I'm expected to have a certain caliber of content on a daily basis. So I've been having more fun with it, putting down things I want to in the moment, and just blogging in a way I want to, not how I think I "should". I hope you'll stick around as things keep evolving. 


Thanks for reading. :)


0 wonderful comments: