Thrifty Boy

Monday, April 9, 2012

I have something to confess....


Even though I have bought, worn and loved clothing from the thrift store, I just never did it for Gavin. I didn't ever think about it, but I always steered clear of the kids clothing section at the back of the store. It was as if I unconsciously thought my boy was better than that, or something. But for some reason I got over myself the other day and went back there and found three awesome shirts for him and spent a total of two dollars and ninety seven cents. 


I don't know why it takes me so long to get these things! But I'm glad to say I'm officially over the "my son can't wear second-hand clothing" thing. Here he is showing off the awesome finds! (the first one is huge, but it will fit him eventually! It was Gymboree, I couldn't pass it up)










2 wonderful comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Those shirts are too cute! Can't believe you got all of them for so cheap!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

I know, it's crazy how cheap they were. I always find it hard spending almost the exact same amount on a shirt for him as I do for me. The price of these made me so happy!