Book-Smart Sunday

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey remember when I used to do Book-Smart Sunday posts? :) Yeah, me too. I really like them, but it is one of the easiest features to brush off. Oh well! It's nice to do a random one every now and then. 


This time I want to talk about a children's book by Margaret Atwood.




The book is called Bashful Bob and Doleful Dorinda. The alliteration in the title is exactly what goes on through the entire book. It's amazing! While you will not be speeding through this one, it is so much fun to read. I think my vocabulary has improved since reading it (just kidding)! The illustration is also lots of fun. I definitely recommend this book, it's a fun story and a tongue-twisting challenge for the lucky person who has to read it out loud. :)

0 wonderful comments: