Flashback: Modelling!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Did you know I used to do modelling? Ok, it was before I hit high school, but it was a big part of my life for a while. I didn't ever get any huge jobs, but I took classes at a modelling agency, had photos taken, competed locally, and did fashion shows at malls in my home town (as well as some acting stuff). I also had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with my mom! I was probably 12 years old (give or take), but it was a really neat because she used to model too (but as an adult!). Here's one of the photos that appeared in a local newspaper.


This is such a reminder of how my mom and I have always been so alike! Maybe I should dig up some of my other old modelling photos?

PS- Tonight I'm going to a local dance club with some classmates to do homework! Confused? For an anthropology project we have to do fieldwork and we're using a club as one of our locations... I think it's going to be hilarious! And I'll tell you more about it later.... :)

1 wonderful comments:

Tara said...

You two look so alike in that photo!

Have fun clubbin' :P