Food Friday

Friday, August 19, 2011

Time has been moving fast lately. And I feel like I've been moving slow. The days left until school starts are quickly dwindling away, but today is my last day of work! I've been trying to enjoy my time, allowing myself to be lazy when I feel lazy. I sat down to sew last weekend, and everything that could go wrong did. So my "to make" list isn't getting any shorter and my blog isn't getting any fuller.

I'm ok with that.

The other day I cooked the bacon that had to get used up before it went bad. And there were a bunch of tomatoes on the patio that needed to be picked. So this yummy snack just sort of came together.


What you need:

2 slices of bread
3 slices of bacon
4 cherry tomatoes
grated cheese (I used parmesan and marble)

How to make it:

Place bread on a baking sheet, tear bacon strips in half and place 3 on each piece of bread. Add tomatoes and then cheese. Toast in the oven until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.

1 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

ummm, YUM!! and super easy! Thanks for sharing!!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/