Accessory

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I used to love fashion, style, accessories, clothes....
But in the last couple years, I've been troubled with the question "why?"
Kind of crazy, right?
It's something I'm trying to get past:
The reason "just because I want to" is a good enough reason!

So I bought a cool necklace the other day just because I felt like it. Gavin actually picked it out for me. It's huge and five years ago I would have thought it was totally tacky, but it's great. I love the warm, bright colours and that it has a little weight to it. And I've already gotten a few compliments on it, which doesn't hurt either. :)


And it was only $12 {and came with matching earrings} at Walmart!

2 wonderful comments:

Tara said...

Ooooh, pretty! Those colours really suit you :) It's so cute that Gavin picked it out.

The photo is gorgeous, too!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

:) Thanks! I love having Gavin help pick things out, and it makes shopping more fun for him.