More Linen Shorts

Monday, June 6, 2011

It turns out that I liked the linen shorts I made for Gavin that I needed to make more! I tweaked an Amy Butler pattern from Little Stitches for Little Ones to make these shorts for my nephew. They worked out well, but could have used a little more room for his diaper.


I snuck away with him on our last visit and slipped him into these shorts and the dino tee I made for him while everyone was dishing up their supper.



PS- check out this boy's eyes (and eyelashes!)... is he going to have girls swooning over those baby blues or what? :)

2 wonderful comments:

Tara said...

Ben always loves the clothes made by Auntie Erica! These are super cute, and that blue shirt is also Daddy's new favourite for Ben :) Thanks again!

Emily said...

What a cutie pie!! The shorts and shirt are so cute too!