Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Good Morning!

I just wanted to take some time today to say Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there. And more specifically, to moms in my life.

Mom, thanks for being the most fantastic mom and friend I could ever dream of. I feel so lucky to have you and to get to know you more and more as the years go by.

Mom & Me, 1993
Denise, thanks for being such an amazing step-mom. Your presence in my life has taught me so much about what family is about, which is love, not biology.

Denise & Gavin, January 2009
Tara, happy first Mother's Day! Your little guy is so lucky to have such a great mommy to give him all the love in the world (and the most amazing eyes in the world!). I love getting to know a whole new side of you, the mom side.

Tara & Ben
I could write something for all the moms I know because they really are spectacular people, but that would be going overboard. So Happy Mother's Day to all moms, you deserve it. :)

0 wonderful comments: