Book-Smart Sunday

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Morning!

This week for Book-Smart Sunday I chose Superdad by Christopher Shulgan. Have you heard of it? It is AMAZING! I couldn't put it down. I read about it in a parenting magazine and it sounded like it was right up Mason's alley. He's really into books and movies about people on drugs. I showed him the article and he bought the book. As soon as we got home with it, I sat down and read the first chapter. Then it found a spot on the bookcase and was forgotten about. He just took it back out a few days ago and I was all over it too. The story is fascinating and kind of horrible too. It's Shulgan's memoir about his entrance into fatherhood and the crack habit that went with it. I really like his writing style too, it's funny and a little dark.


I highly recommend it. Mason and I probably started reading it for entirely different reasons, but we both thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

0 wonderful comments: