Crafty Christmas Idea #3

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Morning!

Well, I finally have some stuff I can show you. I've been locked up in my sewing room for the better part of the last two days and I'm starting to feel a little confused. I just looked at the clock moments ago and it said 10:00 p.m. and I was shocked. I had no idea it was already that time of night (yes, I am writing this the night before you are reading it). I obviously need to get out! Anyways, I've been able to cross Mom, Tara and her husband Jacob off my list of gifts to make/buy.

I've also finished a project that was long overdue, which was the second part of my step-mom's birthday gift. Remember the kitchen hand towel I made for her? Well I made a matching one, because she always has two up in the kitchen at once, and then I made a Christmas set because she is the queen of Christmas. {Seriously, I've never been to a house that is more Christmas-y than hers.} I know I haven't put together a tutorial for this yet, so you'd have to figure it out on your own to make it a Crafty Christmas Idea, but I think it still counts.. Anyways, here is what the two Christmas ones look like...


It actually worked out really well sending her one and then getting some feedback before making the rest. She said she preferred that the terry cloth be gathered at the top rather than folded like the first one because it gives easier access to the whole towel. I still made the other towel in the folded style, though, so it would match the first....


I still plan on putting together a tutorial for this, but it will just have to wait until I have more free time. :)

2 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

I love the christmas one! These turned out great!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Anna K. said...

Super Cute!
Love this idea!