Another Guitar Tee

Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Morning!


I know I haven't been around much, but all of my current creative power is going into Christmas gifts! I would love to show off what I'm making, but a number of recipients read my blog either occasionally or regularly and I just don't want to ruin the surprise. However, that means I'll have tons of content for AFTER December 25 to share. :)

Here is a non-Christmas creation I put together today. After posting the last guitar t-shirt I made on my Facebook page, a friend sent me a message asking for a guitar version. I made the Fender Stratocaster decal, but then last night I decided to draw up a Les Paul version. So here's the Les Paul headstock t-shirt (ok just the decal, you all know what the rest of the t-shirt looks like, and nobody was modelling it this time.)


0 wonderful comments: