Trick or Treat!

Monday, November 1, 2010



Good Afternoon!

Ok, I know halloween is done and you might be all halloweened out, but I have a few more pictures to share. Last night was the little guy's first time Trick-or-Treating which was lots of fun. Mason had an absolute blast. The little guy did, too, but Mason could have stayed out all night! I was really excited because Cookie Crumb decided to change his mind about the rainbow wig suddenly. He still hated the hat I made, but was willing to wear the wig. I think after he saw himself wearing it he was convinced. I also put on a beanie (that his Grandpa got from a half-marathon he ran) under the wig so it wouldn't get itchy. It worked great.





And then tonight was his first night in his big boy bed! He sure is growing up.... :)

1 wonderful comments:

tt.scraps said...

Such a cute little clown!!! Looks like a lot of fun!