Snowy Sunday

Sunday, November 21, 2010



Good Morning!

Remember my post about Shutterfly? Well yesterday I ordered my 50 free Christmas cards from them! It really saved me a lot of cash, I was really impressed. But I didn't have any recent photos of the little guy that looked like they belonged on a Christmas card, so we took him outside and had a little photo shoot. Here's some favourites...




And this one was taken earlier when we were sorting through all his toys. I just love that smile. :)

Have a nice Sunday!

2 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

What a little cutie pie! I love his coat!
I'm also a little jealous that you have snow. I'm only saying this until we get our snow and then I'm sure I'll be over it, but for now I am jealous! ;)

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks! I'm not minding the snow yet, it's still kind of fun, but I know I'll be sick of it in a month!. :)