A Quick Bib

Wednesday, October 20, 2010



Good Morning!

This morning I decided to try out a project I've had in mind for a while now. The last time I went to IKEA and bought a ton of fabric, I bought some plastic coated stuff. I bought three colours with the intention to make bibs out of it and that's exactly what I did. Well, I made the first one today. I put a little pocket on the front because I love this feature on a bib. I also finished all the edges with bias tape to make it look sharper and feel softer on a baby's neck. This bib is large, 11x16 inches, which is good for a toddler. I think I will try making a small one as well, for 6-12 months.


1 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

That turned out great! I love bibs with pockets! They totally help out my floor!! ;)

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/