Baby Shower!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Morning!

I'm so excited today because it's the day of my sister's baby shower. I've been planning it for a couple months and I think it will be a great time. There's only a couple people who aren't able to make it, so it will be a full house, too. I'm obviously totally busy today, though, so this is all you get for today. But I wanted to announce that over the next week (starting tomorrow) I'm going to do a series on the whole process of the shower. I'll give you guys all the info on how to put one together yourself! It should be a fun week. The whole thing is full of creative fun.



Oh, and happy thanksgiving weekend to those of you who are celebrating it this weekend! :)

4 wonderful comments:

Jenn said...

Cool! Can't wait to see the whole thing. :-) Jenn from ThisMommyLoves.com

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Hope you had lots of fun at the baby shower :) T.

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

It was so great. Can't wait to share it all with you!

Seo Greece said...

Wow.. It's so beautiful.