Something Exciting!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good morning!

I found something really cool today that I just have to share with you. Remember a while back when I told you all about the amazing children's authorstrator, Jeremy Tankard? Well, it's about that. 














I'll take a step back first. Do you know what Google Analytics is? Basically it's a free service offered by google that tracks the traffic to your site. I found it through Etsy and have used it for my shops and this blog because, well, I'm a big nerd! ;)

So anyways, I went on there today and I was checking out where my traffic was coming from and it said jeremytankard.com. I thought this was strange because I may have referred traffic to his site, but not the other way around. I checked out his site and found that on July 2 he made a little entry about me on his blog and referred people to my entry about him! Isn't that so cool? I think it's amazing that an author I love has been to MY blog! :) 


The internet never ceases to amaze me! 

So remember, kids, you never know who is looking at what you have online. ;)

0 wonderful comments: