A Little Makeover

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good evening!

I decided I wanted my blog to be a little more customized. The header was about as basic as I could get, so I did a little designing. What do you think? I'd love some feedback!

Oh, and by the way... Did you know that anyone can comment on this blog? I have gotten some feedback lately in person and through other online sources. I would really love it if any readers who are not "following" my blog as google users would comment. So if you'd like to, here's how:

At the end of the post you will see this:






If you click on "0 comments" it will take you to this little pop-up window:

You can type in your comment and then choose an identity. If you do not have a google account or an OpenID you can click on "Name/URL" and just leave a name. Or you can be anonymous.

However you do choose to go about it, I love getting feedback!

:)

2 wonderful comments:

Beth Dotolo said...

here's a comment! :)
Thanks for entering the giveaway.... good luck! fingers crossed!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks for stopping by, Beth! I would love to have a fabulous k blog makeover, that would be amazing! :)