For Function, Not Fashion

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good morning!

I thought I'd share this little project that I made a few days ago. I've actually had the idea to make a cute, homemade CD/DVD book for Cookie Crumb for a while now (um, like since before he was born) and I finally got around to throwing one together. However, it was the night before I wanted to make use of it, so it is more of a functional piece than cute or fashionable. Hopefully someday I'll make a nicer one! This one serves its purpose well, though, it holds six discs. We put his three Elmo DVDs and his bedtime CD and it kept them safe from scratches.



As you can see in the last photo, I tried to do a snap closure, but it didn't go so well. The tab was too thick so the snap didn't fit. Oh well! Velcro is fine too. :)

0 wonderful comments: