Happy Birthday, to Me!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Morning!

Guess what? It's my birthday today! Yup, 22 years old. :) I'm probably still sleeping right now because that is what one does on their birthday, sleeps in! Remember my post on shoe love last week? Well my wonderful mom bought me those fantastic shoes for my birthday! I got them on Thursday, but there was a mix up and they were the wrong colour. So we got it all straightened out and they will hopefully arrive at my door in the next few days. I can't wait!


Anyways, since it's my birthday I don't feel obligated to leave much of a post. But I thought I would share the latest stuff from my "garden" with you. My first lemon cherry tomato! Cookie Crumb and I ate half each, and then he got mad at me when I had no more to give him. That must mean it was delicious!

Have a great day!

0 wonderful comments: