I'm Back!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good evening!

I realize that I said I would have a post up by last Sunday, but I failed at that. I am in my hometown visiting family, so I have been living offline for most of the time. I have been doing some creating, but it's a gift and I don't want to ruin the surprise. You never know who is looking at your blog! So it will wait a few days.

Anyways, I'm planning on venturing a little into soaps soon. I am really interesting in trying it. Just melt and pour stuff because lye scares me at the moment. So here's a blog to go check out and read about soaps while you're waiting for me to post something more interesting! It's called the Soap Bar. I hope you enjoy. I will be back soon.

1 wonderful comments:

Anna K. said...

Welcome back!
Can't wait to see some soaps.
Thanks for the comment - keep growing your hair out - it'll be long enough sooner than your think!