Sugar-Free Easter

Friday, March 22, 2013

With Easter fast approaching, I've been thinking about what I want to do for Gavin for Easter. He'll be in Regina with family, but I still want to do an egg hunt here when he gets home! I know that when he's in Regina he'll probably get more than enough of all the sweet, sugary stuff that usually goes along with Easter, so I want to aim for a sugar-free Easter (in our house at least!). So I thought I would do a little round up of sugar-free Easter gifts. 



1. jellycat bunny
2. spring or easter themed books
3. rain gear
4. junior gardening kit
5. froggy kickball
6. little garden tools
7. not so sugary snacks in plastic eggs (maybe not sugar-free, but almost ;)
8. hide and squeak eggs

A few more ideas (not pictured):

-activities: tickets to the zoo, museum, etc.
-a craft you can do together
-easter-themed origami (Gavin has been obsessed with origami boats lately, I might put a bunny or chick in his easter basket)
-bunny dress up clothes
-egg-shaped crayons
-a spring themed colouring book
-rubber duckies

What are your plans for easter this year?

0 wonderful comments: