KCWC: Day 1 & 2

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I know I'm a little behind on the kid's clothing week challenge, but better late than never, right? I was busy with homework on the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to prep anything. Here's what I'm working on now:

Gavin has just started skating lessons and they are 45 minutes long. So I figured it would be nice for him to have some fuzzy and warm fleece pants to wear under his waterproof pants. I used dana's basic pants pattern, and added green pockets for fun. It took my two days worth of sewing to make these because I was figuring out the whole pocket thing on my own. So things were sewn, torn out, resewn, and so on. In the end they came out great, and I'm a little jealous!

Gavin modeled them this morning before I hemmed them. He insisted on having a silly photo!


And here's the finished product:


0 wonderful comments: