All Mixed Up

Friday, May 25, 2012

No food friday, again, but some other things instead. First, an excuse: I don't know what day it is! Ok, I knew well enough to write this, but right now work has got me all mixed up. I work 5 days on, 3 days off, so when it's Monday to me, it's probably any other day of the week. Oh well!


But I do have a funny photo to share (funny photo friday, anyone?). Last night I was about to go to bed and I went into Gavin's room one last time to check on him. This is what I found:




No, he is not in the middle of sliding off the bed. He was perfectly still, sleeping quietly! This kid has been known to have some weird sleeping habits, but this tops all by far.

Happy weekend!

1 wonderful comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Hahaha! I love it!!!

Is that drool!?