For Mason

Friday, December 2, 2011

I just wanted to take a moment here to say congratulations to Mason. This week he officially finished up all his requirements for his Bachelor's of Health Sciences (majoring in Addictions Counselling) and is graduating with distinction! This is the second graduation he's had since we've been together (the first was a diploma) and I'm really proud of him. And why not go for another, right? He's applied for grad school here as well, so there may be more "pieces of paper" (as he would say) in his future.

Mason and Gavin at his grad in 2009

A few years ago, I can't say I would have expected this from him. But he's so great at what he does and I can't imagine him doing anything else now.

Congratulations, Mason!

2 wonderful comments:

Tara said...

Tell Mason congratulations! We are very proud of him for all he has accomplished and wish him luck as he figures out the next step!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Congratulations, Mason!!