I Am...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm linking up with Miss Mommy for Tuesday Ten today. Her prompt for this week looked like fun (and I was just bumming around online anyways) so I decided to join in....




I am ___ because....

I am tired, it's 11 at night and I'm typing away on the couch.

I wonder what's coming next, life just keeps surprising me.

I pretend that I know where I'm going, but for the most part it's still a mystery!

I hear wind, and I'm thankful that it's not the violent storm we had yesterday.

I want to live without fear, to be able to jump right in.

I try to love every single moment, I think I'm getting better at it.

I see that I have an awesome life every minute that I'm with my boys.

I dream of being able to do everything, but somehow it never quite goes that way.

I cry.... rarely! I have millions of reasons to smile!

I feel lucky to have everything that I do.

0 wonderful comments: