Crafty Christmas #1: Fridge Frames

Monday, November 21, 2011

I know that most of us would like to save a little cash at Christmas time since it can be so expensive. Last year I put a lot of time and effort into making many of the gifts I gave. The quantity of time put in (and materials that can be kind of pricey) was more than I had imagined it would be originally, but it was more fun all around. I liked that gifts became much more personal and that I generally had fun making them.

I decided to rerun my Crafty Christmas ideas from last year, and maybe if I'm feeling really ambitious (or have some homework I want to avoid) I'll come up with some new ideas...

The first idea is cute picture frame magnets for your fridge. I made these for my mom's birthday last year and see them every time I visit! Grandparents never mind having more cute photos for their fridge.





0 wonderful comments: