A Gift for Dad

Thursday, June 16, 2011

[Project disConnect, day 7]


My dad's birthday is just a couple weeks before Fathers Day, so I have to come up with two gifts in one month! Poor me, I know! Ok, I'm kidding. My dad has recently started thinking of gift ideas that I can make for him, which is awesome. Since my dad recently started golfing, and every other idea on his gift list was golf related, I decided to make him a golf t-shirt with my Silhouette. This is what I came up with. The saying is something I saw on another golf t-shirt online, but I modified it (the original was "yell 'fore', shoot six, write down five").


What kind of gifts are you dreaming up for Fathers day?

2 wonderful comments:

Tara said...

Haha... this is great :)

Balancing Lisa said...

i have no idea! lol Got my dad, step dad, and father-in-law something and now that I'm reading your post I realize I forgot about my hubby! ahhhhhh
I'm on the hunt today!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/