Bulletin Board Facelift

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Project disConnect day 13]

A few months ago, I decided that a bulletin board would be a nice addition to my creative space. And it has been, but the cork board and frame all in the same brown was kind of ugly. So I gave it a quick facelift. I didn't take any photos for a full tutorial, but I'll give you a quick rundown of what I did.

I cut a piece of fabric 1/2 - 1 inch longer and wider than the visible cork.

Then I got a screwdriver and just shoved the fabric under the frame (since the frame isn't removable).

It takes a lot of time to get the fabric attached neatly, but that's it!

0 wonderful comments: