A Sneak Peak!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Remember this post I wrote about projects I had on the go? In that post I mentioned my gallery wall, which I have since finished. I also mentioned the glider that I was redoing. I didn't take a before picture, but here's a good enough one if you need a refresher:


The finish on the wood was red-ish with denim blue fabric. While the combo was ok in Gavin's old room or in the living room with our old couch, it just didn't work with the new couch. I finally ordered fabric for the chair, and I have one more coat of paint to put on the gliding part of the chair. The ottoman was all painted and just waiting to be finished, so I couldn't resist doing it. So I'm sharing a couple photos of the finished ottoman.



More to come when the rest of the project is complete!

1 wonderful comments:

Mom said...

Wow. That sure gives it a good lift! Great job! And great job on the curtains too, by the way.