Music Monday

Monday, December 20, 2010

Good Morning!

We're now less than a week away from Christmas, can you feel it? I am so excited to head home tomorrow!

In the spirit of Christmas, a Christmas album for Music Monday. This isn't just any Christmas album, though. It doesn't have any of your "staple" Christmas songs that we all have memorized. It's totally original and I love it. It's Almost a Full Moon by Hawksley Workman. I can actually say Hawksley is my favourite musician ever. His music just never gets old for me. This album is from 2001, check out the track list:

1. Claire Fontaine
2. Learn How to Knit
3. First Snow of the Year
4. Merry Christmas, I Love You
5. Common Cold
6. Three Generations
7. A House or Maybe a Boat
8. Almost a Full Moon (Let's Make Some Soup)
9. Watching the Fires
10. Silent Night

It definitely says Canadian Christmas to me. Have a listen. :)



 

0 wonderful comments: