Missed Me?

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good Morning!

I just thought I'd check in here, it's been a few days. I've been very busy finishing up my semester. I had a paper due, a huge art project due and a final exam today, so it's been nuts. And of course, I'm getting a cold. It seems like as soon as I get stressed (and get a little less sleep than usual), I get sick. It's nothing bad, but still annoying. It definitely doesn't help with exam writing, but oh well. It's the last day of class and that makes me happy.

I don't have pictures of my final native art project yet because it's not done. It was done enough to take to school for class today, but there's a lot of tiny detail that I have to add in tonight so I can submit it to my prof tomorrow. But our class did fantastic! For a bunch of people who aren't art students, we produced some great stuff. Our professor was quite blown away too, she kept saying "This is so much better than most of what is in the art department!", which is obviously a huge compliment coming from an art professor. It's kind of a bummer that I'm not taking the next level up of the same class next semester, but it will probably make my life less stressful!

Anyways, I hope you guys have a nice day. I hope to get things back to usual right away. :)

 

0 wonderful comments: