It's That Time of Year

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Morning!

Yes, it's obviously the Christmas time of year (it's December already?!), but it is also the sick time of year. I have strep-throat. It's no fun. Yesterday I spent most of the day sleeping on the couch. I would have liked to have gotten more done, but sometimes you just have to rest and recuperate. Since I'm making quite a few Christmas gifts this year, and I can't really share the gifts in advance, I thought I'd share some fabrics that I bought recently for said gifts.

This one has to be my favourite right now. I'm trying to think of other things that I could make with it so I can go back and get more...

{Gray Bird Swing, Michael Miller Fabrics}


This one actually matches the one above, but the colours look different in these pictures.

{Citron Huevos, Michael Miller Fabrics}

Some of this...

{Lotus Temple Garland Clay, Amy Butler}

I also bought some cotton that is a slightly darker shade of the background of the Amy Butler fabric to use as a contrast for that piece.

And some of this:


That's it for now! There will be other fabrics involved in my Christmas sewing, but they need to be bought or discovered in my current collection. :)

1 wonderful comments:

Karisa said...

Thanks again for sharing this! If you're ever interested in publishing any of your projects/tutorials with FaveCrafts, just let me know. We'd love to have them :)