Christmas Creations: Gift Certificate Envelope

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Morning!

This is another part of the gift we gave to my sister and her husband. We know that, as parents, sometimes one of the best gifts you can get is some time to be a couple, away from children. So we got them a night out, with a gift card for dinner and a certificate for a movie. I wanted to make it look nice so I made this on my Silhouette. The "Just for You" part was a tag design in my Silhouette library, I just drew up the rest of the envelope and welded the tag on. I used a little adhesive at the edges so it would be an envelope, and I slipped in inside the clutch I gave my sister.




3 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

wow! how cool!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

That's so sweet! You didn't just get a gift card for groceries or cash, but you said, "Here, use THESE cards for a night out." That's very thoughtful :)

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks! Yes, I find that cash or visa gift cards often just end up being used for necessities, and I wanted them to give them a night out, so I got specific with the gift cards. :)